Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I get with my basic package? VENUE ACCESS: Renter shall have access to and use of the Venue for a predetermined amount of hours. Additional time will have an additional cost.
- What packages do you offer? CONTRACTED PACKAGES: We offer multiple packages and great flexibility to plan for ideal event. Our packages range from the essentials such as tables, chairs and tablecloths, if you would like to take care of food, decorations and other necessities. Or, if you rather let us do it all for you, we can plan and execute every aspect of your event. The packages includes all services described in each selected custom package details reviewed and distributed to clients. Any additional services/products requested by the Renter incurred by the Owner will be billed directly to Renter at cost. All services contracted cannot be deducted, but additional services can be added.
- What if I want to bring props, or my own decorations? At the expiration of the rental period, Renter shall remove all personal property, trash, and other items that were not present in the venue when Renter took control of it.
- What if I change my mind or need to cancel after I paid a date retainer? According to our Cancellation/Postponement policies, If the event is canceled, independent from the reason, the deposit that have been paid to Owner to reserve the date will not be returned. However, if the event is postponed, services contracted for can be applied to a new date, if available.
- What if a custom accessory is damaged by one of my guests? Renter agrees to exercise all due care in caring for and preserving the property of Owner. Renter shall remain responsible for all loss and damage to rentals, up to and including actual replacement value for each missing or damaged item per cost.
For more detailed information, please call us directly at 956-562-4646
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our lounge.